Through our parent company, CV International, Inc., Capes provides a full array of specialized agency, warehousing, logistics, transportation, consulting and compliance services for our clients around the world. We employ a team of skilled logistics and maritime professionals as well as regulatory compliance experts. Our parent company, CV International, is fully licensed by U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP), the U.S. Federal Maritime Commission, and the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
We have the in-house expertise to advise, plan, and execute shipments of all types to and from any location in the world, no matter how great the challenge, while ensuring our clients’ compliance with various regulatory requirements. Whether clearing and delivering spare parts to a vessel, identifying routing improvements to cut costs, or moving an entire factory overseas.
Our logistics and specialized services include:
- Supervisory services for bulk, break bulk, and project cargo loading operations
- Coordination of coastwise and river barge movements
- Warehouse and logistics management services
- Coordination of flag state certificate renewal
- Regulatory compliance management and consultation
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) and Automated Export System (AES) filing
- U.S. Customs clearance on all cargoes, with licensed U.S. Customs Brokers on staff
- Freight forwarding services, including ocean, air & ground freight, document preparation and government agency compliance